I've lost my hp psc 2410xi photosmart all-in-one

I can't find the printer or print from the mac computer. I found my printer has disappeared. I read all kinds of answers online and decided to uninstall the software on the printer. When I attempted to install more current software from hp, it did not work. I tried this three times. Then I decided to install software that came with the printer. (I also found that the software from the previous install did not complete or work.) That did not work. The printer seems to have vanished in thin air. Please help. Thank you.

There are few things to keep in mind before you install printer drivers in your computer. First you have to make sure that your computer’s operating system is compatible with the printer that you have. You need to check if there are drivers that will work with the operating system installed on your PC. For ease of printer driver installation, insert the printer manufacturer’s installation disc and follow the automated set-up. If in case the CD will not install automatically you have to manually install the drivers by specifying on your computer the location of the drivers. For printers that have to be connected using USB port, there is software which is Plug and Play, which will automatically install the drivers. get more information and help from here . Hope this helps you.

There are few things to keep in mind before you install printer drivers in your computer. First you have to make sure that your computer’s operating system is compatible with the printer that you have. You need to check if there are drivers that will work with the operating system installed on your PC. For ease of printer driver installation, insert the printer manufacturer’s installation disc and follow the automated set-up. If in case the CD will not install automatically you have to manually install the drivers by specifying on your computer the location of the drivers. For printers that have to be connected using USB port, there is software which is Plug and Play, which will automatically install the drivers. get more information and help from here . Hope this helps you.
Thanks for your response. I will give it a try and report back.

Ask a Question