Kodak ESP-5 Something is wrong with your network

This may be the only Kodak ESP-5 AiO remaining ... and I can't get the Kodak AiO software to install. (any version from 4.2.0 to 8.0)

Windows 7 sees the printer (USB) and can print to it using MS installed drivers but the AiO Software refuses to install saying, "Something is wrong with your network. Please check network settings and try again. (Code: 101-5096)"

Yet I have an old XP Virtual Machine with AiO v6.2.6 that I installed years ago that works perfectly with this printer.

Did Kodak shut down some internet link effectively creating a poison pill for anyone trying to install this old printer?

Not impressed with Kodak refusing to make the Win10 drivers and software available. I bought this printer several years ago and still use it. I still have unopened ink cartridges. To be clear, I found the link available to download their aio_install.exe which is a web installer. The problem is when you get to the web you get the message Bucko got above. I'm sure I still have the original installation disk somewhere but have not been able to put my fingers on it.

If I come up with it I will make it available. I do still have the software installed on a few computers so I can still use it.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 21

Ask a Question