Kodak ESP C310 AIO Printer - Issues with Ink/Quality

Hello all, first time posting here.

For some reason, my Kodak ESP C310 All-in-One is telling me that it has almost full ink, but after printing a 12-page document, only 5 and a half pages were printed. The ink faded out roughly on the 5th page and the rest were just blank sheets.

Then, I end up having to go to Staples to pay for my documents to be printed. Does anyone know what's going on? I think there's something wrong with it, but can tell if it's just terrible build quality or something else. This is the first year we've had it, and only have printed no less than 200 pages... if that! Yet, we have had to replace ink 3 times. Just to get half-decent quality, the printer has to print on 'best' setting. On normal setting the horizontal lines are too obvious and the ink is too light. To me, I think the printer is printing way to fast as it torques the whole printer moving the page. I'm sorry to rant, but I'm not sure if this all leads up to a big problem or is just a design flaw.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,
Joshua

Ask a Question