Lexmark E260DN Goes Offline

Hello,

I have 3 Lexmark E260DN's that will not stay ready for more than 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, they go offline, and the lights start to go in sequence. It is like they are restarting over and over again. If I print to them within the 15 minutes, they can only print about 5 pages before they go offline, and go through the restart process. Again, all the lights will go in sequence. Any help would be appreciated.

They key to fixing it is the blink sequence of the lights. Can you give us the exact sequence so we know what error it is? It does seem like a hardware malfunction more than anything else.

Hello,
When they fail, it's as if they lost power and are recycling. If they are in the middle of printing, they will stop printing, and then the lights would go on in sequence from right to left 4 times, then stop. The only lights that stay on are the "Play" button and the button to the right of the exclamation point light. If I hit the green button to try and print, it wont. The same 2 lights stay on.

Ask a Question