Lexmark Universal V2: PCL / PS

Hey guys

This is my first post, so first of all I wanna say a warm 'Hello!' from Switzerland.

Please excuse, if I may ask some really stupid questions. I am very new in printing administration.

In our company, we will be replacing our Lexmark Printers. Now I want to use the Lexmark Universal V2. So far, so good.
Now: Some Forms our employees use are required to print over PS, some others over PCL.

My question:
Do I need to set something here on the printer for this or does the 'Universal' driver solve this problem? I didn't find an option where I could set this. I only read on the Lexmark Website, that the Universal V2 supports PCL AND PS.

Thank you for helping a bloody newbie :)

Cheers,
Simon

so you downloaded the lexmark universal administrative pack, which will give you the option to install the PS, XL, PCL drivers. you can only have 1 of these driver for a specific print queue. So I suggest make 1 print queue for PCL and one for PS, for name convention you can do pinrter_pcl and printer_ps for you names and point them to the same IP address.

Ask a Question