Light magenta printing dark

Hi guys, I have an epson Stylus 1500w printer that I am using for my little business on the side in printing custom stickers, up to now I've not really had any issues with it. About 2 weeks ago or so I was away and left my printer off by mistake and the heads had clogged up a bit. So I flushed them all through (using the built in head cleaning somehow makes the print nozzle check worse) and it prints the nozzle check fine. However the second I print the light magenta comes out a very dark colour for some reason and I have no idea why I'm using the printer on the same material I always have and the settings I'm printing are the same. I've had the waste tank installed from the get go as someone recommended it would prolong the life of the printer. Does anybody have an idea as to why it is doing this? Any help is massively appreciated :)

Ask a Question