Looking For New Epson Paper to Print

I print with an Epson P6000 Sure Color. Have been using Exhibition Fiber Paper for a long time but would like to try other Epson papers I print for display and sale at summer art shows on the east end of Long Island (The Hamptons). I have printed all the sample packs that Epson sells but still having trouble making my mind up on some new 24" rolls. Many of the sample sheets are very close as to how the prints look so very tough to pick one. Have been very happy with the look of Exhibition Fiber but hard to profile it even on Epson printer. I like a bit of luster and am leaning towards Legacy Bayrta or Hot Press Archival. All thoughts appreciated.
My website is www.jimlevisonphoto.com
take a look to see what I am printing if it helps you with suggestions. Another forum member suggested I use Red River Palo Duro Softgloss Rag
Thanks in advance

Hii,
Before buying new printer, we always have to check its features, quality and many more things. Just make a list of your uses . Then according to your uses finalize it.

Ask a Question