Lost options when printing

In the past using XP and then W7 the print options were far greater than I have now with W10, eg, after clicking on the printer icon the first box that appear gives you the option of maintenance where you can clean your printer heads or choose thick paper or envelopes, double side etc, also you had the option of choosing a far greater choice of paper used eg Inkjet Paper,Glossy,Matte, normal paper. you also had the choice of size of envelopes as well.
Since I have been using W10 all these extra options has disappeared. all I have is Gloss, matte and normal Paper, sizes are std. A4, 4x6 and 3.5x5 Letter and postcard.

Is there anyway that I can get back to how it was.
Image 1.jpg

You may well be right that it could be down to drivers, I just started up my old XP Laptop and the drivers for my old R300 are still on there and also my photo editing program, I took some screen shots of what I used to have on the XP and W7 when clicking on Print, I did then have the discs to download the drivers for the printers. These options I do not have now on W10 I have telephoned the technical team in epson and they sent me links to drivers but I am still in the same boat. Its all about the maintenance button which I do not have.
printer 3.JPG
printer 1.JPG
printer 2.JPG

It was all about drivers, Managed to get hold of a genuine PX720 installation disc and all ok now, Thank you

Ask a Question