Memory upgrade for Brother HL-4570CDW

I just bought a Kingston memory module KTB-533/256 that isn't detected when installed. I bought this module from Newegg, and it doesn't bear any resemblance to the KTB-533/256 displayed by Kingston Memory Selector for the KTB-533/256. Has anyone found a working 256KB upgrade memory module for the Brother HL-4570CDW, and if so where did you buy it?

Fixes:
- Secured print data stored in the memory
- Secured reprint data stored in the memory

It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.On Brother Official Site

Tru To Install Brother HL-4570CDW Printer Firmware 4.5.0 Driver
Catageroy C: \ FIRMWARE \ Brother

Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.

The printer driver has always been current, and is therefore irrelevant. My post alludes to finding supplemental memory that's compatible with the Brother HL-4570CDW, and the vendor that sells said memory.

Ask a Question