MFC-2750DW does not print, sometimes on iMac

Here's something weird. We have the above referenced printer in our household. It prints fine with 2 MacBooks, and 1 WinOS laptop through WiFi. However, it doesn't always work from my ethernet or WiFi connected desktop iMac. The Print Queue dialogue says "Printing – Connected to printer", but nothing happens for quite a while. Then the job either prints, or not, and the job disappears from the Print Queue. Any help or insight is much appreciated.

Here's something weird. We have the above referenced printer in our household. It prints fine with 2 MacBooks, and 1 WinOS laptop through WiFi. However, it doesn't always work from my ethernet or WiFi connected desktop iMac. The Print Queue dialogue says "Printing – Connected to printer", but nothing happens for quite a while. Then the job either prints, or not, and the job disappears from the Print Queue. Any help or insight is much appreciated.
Here's an update. After a couple of hours, the job disappeared from The Print Queue dialogue box. I walked to the store, bought some bananas, tried printing again, and it worked. What conclusions should I draw?

Ask a Question