mg6150

Hi my above printer seems to struggle with true colour representation

The colours have a tendency to come out warmer then they should be

Faces are too pink/orange (depending whether outside or inside). The whole photo print seems to take on the primary represented colours. So outdoor park shots come out brownish, if there's lots of blue the whole picture is kinda blue etc.

Some flower colours come out plain wrong with it being confused between the wrong side of blueish or pinkish

Always Canon inks and paper. Not using any 'vivid' type setting etc. Doesn't matter which of 3 PC's I use, effect is same. So seems more likely to be printer itself as opposed to 'false' screen settings etc.

Updated drivers, replaced inks, all full.

Any ideas?

Hi I'm having the same problem when I print using Photoshop from my PC or laptop but when I print using Canon software there is a marked improvement and If I put the same photo on a USB stick and print straight from the printer the picture is as seen on my monitor. What software are you using ?
Billmccan

Ask a Question