My epson sx100 is not printing yellow

I have an epson sx100 printer and i am having trouble with the yellow cartridges. I have replaced the yellow cartridge and the printer is recognising that it is full but still not prints yellow. I have cleaned the nozzle heads etc at no avail. All the other colours print fine except yellow. Could someone please give me some advice on what to do next

Thanks

Hi,
I required some more information
How and when did this problem begun. Was there a paper jam or did you replace the ink cartridge.
When did you buy this printer and since when are you facing this issue. How often do you use printer.

Hya
It began around 2 weeks ago. i was running out of inks so i ordered them from my usual supplier, at first it wouldn't recognise some of the colours but after swapping a changing them and reinserting them it started to recognise them. The yellow cartridge is showing full at the moment.
I bought the printer sometime last year, i use the printer 2 or 3 times a week

From the symptoms you are getting, its quite evident that the print heads are worned out with usage or have clogged totally.

Before buy a new printer take help from a good printer technician. May be your problem solved.

Ask a Question