Nag Screens That Tell Me I'm Wrong When I'm Not!

Hello Members,
I wonder if you can help me?
I have an Epson1BC199 XP-620 series, for just over a year. For the last 6 months it has been telling me I am using non-genuine cartridges, even though at the time of purchase, Currys were offering a bundle of Epson inks with the deal. The stupid nag screen keeps coming up every time I hit print.
These have come to an end and I have this morning put in a non-genuine black cartridge, so I am at least being told off for actually doing it wrong.
Does anyone know how to turn off these nag screens? it's getting silly now, I know the cheap cartridges aren't as good, but they are cheaper than the liquid gold they seem to think I should be using. This stating the bleeding obvious all the time is like telling me, 'oh, by the way, the sun came up this morning'. YES I know, I'm awake!

Do you know what? Nearly every other problem in this ink forum going back yonks is about problems with Epson printers. Perhaps there's a lesson there for us all.

Lesson is use genuine OEM Epson Ink and cartridges. You will be glad you did.
You get what you pay for, more often than not.
By the way, Epson makes super printers

Ask a Question