Need help with Epson and Windows 7

Hello all,

I just got a new laptop and am trying to hook it up to an Epson NX200 printer for my business. The problem arises in two places. Firstly, I want it to save into my pictures, but it refuses to save anywhere but downloads/imported pictures. I found the settings and messed around a bit, but I told it not to ask to import and do so automatically as well as to save in my pictures. The printer registered the import request but gave me a lighting fast error message about the destination before closing them. And now I can't get back there because the import window closes before I get a chance to click 'import settings'.

Another problem is cropping. I keep trying to save it, cropped a certain way, but it continues to scan full length. And now I have a bunch of 'profiles' for each different set of printing instructions I also can't get rid of. So I guess it's more like three problems.

Any help is appreciated. I'm unfamiliar with Windows 7. This is the first time I've even seen it.

Best Regards,
Antigan15

Windows 7 is a still a nightmare for printers, I still can't get it to connect to the offices networked printers.

Ask a Question