No borderless for this size- Epson stylus pro 4800

This is my first attempt printing 11 x 17 with this printer. Printing from lightroom and the image is within the grey borders. Every time I load the paper I get "No borderless with this size" "reload paper"
Is there an easy fix for this. I don't have borderless checked in printer settings.

I ran across that document Ruffin but I didn't understand what this document meant by "When selecting paper size with borderless,...."
I don't see anywhere in my printer settings where I made such a selection. There is a box to check borderless but mine is unchecked.
Also- This document refers to printing with a mac OS X system and I'm on a pc.

Last edited:
Could you possibly have "borderless" selected in Lightroom?

Under Printing Preferences, I have Border or Borderless settings under three diiferent tabs:
Control Panel -> Devices & Printers -> Right Click 4800 icon -> Select Printing Preferences

Be sure Borderless is disabled or unmarked each tab
Main Tab
Advanced Tab
Page Layout Tab
It may be different for model 4800. Dont have the layout for your printer.

Other than that, have nothing further
to help you

I don't even need to fire up lightroom. I just load the paper and the printer says "No borderless for this size"
Waiting for a reply from Epson Support who is closed today. Sure hope they don't tell me I can't use this size paper.
Thanks for your support Ruffin.

Well, I took a harder look at your doc you sent over Ruffin and wondered if the message was to select the paper size and then switch to millimeters. So I tried it and it worked.

Ask a Question