EPSON Borderless option not available for Custom Paper Size

I'm not sure if anyone can help me here but I would be most appreciative of any suggestions on how to resolve or possibly find an issue for the problem I am having. I have an Epson WorkForce 7010 and when I choose the "User Defined" under Document Size the option for Borderless printing disappears. It doesn't matter what size I print, I can even print a standard size setting the dimensions manually but it's a no go.

The problem: I need to print a sheet wider than your normal Super B (13"x19"), I need to print 24" wide with borderless printer and while I am able to print sheets that wide, if not wider, I am unable to set the sheets borderless. I've tried to use other drivers, including but not limited to several Universal Epson Printer Drivers, the Epson WF 7510 Driver, Artisan series 710/810/1430 Drivers, and the WF 1100 Driver and even Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Driver. I've never ran into this limitation and I've contacted Epson support but the guy didn't really know much.

Could someone please help me? My next step is to setup a Ubuntu Linux virtual machine and use CUPS driver instead. While that might even work, I'd prefer a much more elegant solution using Windows, such as a registry hack, custom driver, some way to do it my self, something.

PS. I'm using a Windows 7 64bit machine and am looking for a 64bit driver.

Thanks.

-Micheal

Ask a Question