Noob - Which mobile printer should I buy?

Hi everybody!

I'm looking for some advice on which printer to buy! I'm self-employed, and I travel around peoples homes repairing domestic appliances, printing about 8 invoices/reciepts on an average day.

I've been through 2 HP deskjets in 3 years :mad: For a mobile printer, they sure don't like being moved!

I'm after a light-wieght mobile printer that will printer A5 size invoices. I don't even need a colour cartridge. I just want a machine that won't break if I sneeze on it :p Everything I've seen so far seems to be A6, but I think that's a little small.

The business is paying, so it doesn't need to be budget, but then again, I don't want to go crazy.

Thanks for reading, and any advice will be appreciated. (Or exchanged if you have a broken appliance :D )

Ian

Canon do quite a few mobile A5 printers, but they are all designed as photo printers from what I can see :(

The HP compact ones are the one ones that seem to fit the bill. Would you be able to get another HP if you bought one with an extended warranty?

It would be more fair to say that the cannon printers "ALSO" print photos.

What good is an extended warranty? I mean its great if you want to send it in and wait for a new printer.

Personally, and yes I am biased towards cannon, I would buy a cannon.
Its dependable, great customer service and if you have a defective printer they will immediately send you a new one.

Ask a Question