Oki C3200N Printer Sensor Error

My Oki C3200N keeps giving me a sensor error on the Cyan Drum. Panel states Sensor error C Cartridge. Any ideas what this could be. I have cleaned the printer very well and have switched the Drum and Cartridge out with another used one and still get the error. I did notice that the contacts on the drum were sort of black and I cleaned them but still have the error.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Billy Correll

I think the sensor is a magnet, that connects a magnet inside the toner to the sensor outside. I have excactly the same issue on my OKI C9300, - also cyan - and I've read somthing about adjusting the sensor - that will cause me to take the entire lid of the machine apart.
Please post here, if you find any answers...

Hi, i have an OKI C9300, with Cyan and Magenta errors, but it still prints fine, i do know the OKI engineer before i had the machine changed everything and could not get rid of the magenta sensor error that was 9 years ago and it still works now, maybe it is something we all have to put up with.

Ask a Question