OKI C9655n custom sized printing

Hi everyone,

Really hoping you might be able to help with this as I'm getting nowhere with OKI tech support.

I'm not a technically minded person so if you are able to reply with some information, assume I know nothing!

I purchased an OKI C9655n due to its ability to print on 300gsm on a huge range of sizes from the multi tray, for the most part, I love it but I'm having a strange issue with printing on 120mm square through the MP tray. Everything I print on this size gains a huge left margin so a single word that is left aligned ends up very nearly in the centre of the page.

I need to be able to print on 120mm square, there's no way around it but I don't understand the miscommunication between the document I have created in word and the printer.

If anyone can help at all, I would be so grateful - it's driving me crazy! I've attached a picture below to illustrate how it's printing.

Thanks so much
Screenshot_20160525-082718.png

Hello there buddy,
I know it's 4 years since, but did you manage to sort your problem?
I have just bought an old b431dn and can I f@#£& get it to print on custom sizes.
I have no idea how to get my printer to print the size I want

Ask a Question