Pleases recommend replacement for Epson WF 3530

Nobody replied to me on the Epson forum but my Epson WF 3530 died and I would like to replace it with something comparable in quality/function but I don't care if it's not an Epson this time. Even though I paid $430 for it in August of 2016 I cannot find another one of the same type that's not at least $100, which is weird, because it's been two years, and I thought the price would go down. I want/like the double-sided scanner with automatic feeder, wireless capacity, and good color ink printing. Would also welcome recommendations for extended warranty as the previous printer died after 2 years and the warranty was only for 1 year. Thanks!!

Can anyone please suggest even a site I can go to where I can compare the Epson WF 3530 with other similar printers, or somewhere I can automatically get some suggestions on comparable printers? I hate to bump submissions but I haven't been getting any answers and I have a short window in which to purchase. Thank you!

BUMP, any ideas for replacing this printer?

I would like dual side scanning from an auto feeder, and color printing.

I do not care about how much paper it holds at this point or anything fancy about the colors (as I don't print that much color anyway, I usually print stuff in black and white but do print some color a couple times a week, not professional, just regular home stuff).

I don't care about faxing as I use other services.

And I would like to be able to extend warranty more than 1 year manufacturer's that's usually given.

PS. I already looked into the EcoTank line but they only have auto feeder dual scanning for products nearing a thousand bucks. It's like technology is going backwards on printers or something. Smh.

9a5c16208391c2b9e968910bec58f887.png

Hi. This is an old post, but I have the same requirements replacing a WF-3520.

Did you find any options, Mr All_In_One? Does anyone else have any options at all please?

The Epson WF-3520 did pretty good borderless photo prints as well, and this I would also like to try to have in the replacement.

Thanks

Ask a Question