Recommendations Needed

I’m looking for a new printer. I have an HP printer that has decided to retire early after spending a lot of money for ink.

I print from my iPad and iPhone occasionally. I prefer wireless and need WiFi compatibility. I don’t need a color printer but will use one if I can use black ink in the color ink space.

I’m looking to spend under $200 and I need a cheap ink that isn’t one hundred pages per cartridge. Inkjet printers are preferred as laser toner cartridges are costly.

Yes, I need a miracle printer that doesn’t require complicated setup. I’m disabled in a wheelchair and can’t set it up so a CNA would do so. Most have no printer experience or knowledge so simplicity is desperately needed.

Any recommendations for my miracle solution?!?! I’ve scoured Amazon and many possibilities are sold out or out of stock. I prefer new over renewed or reconditioned. The ninety-day warranty is not acceptable for me .

Thank you and stay safe

Ask a Question