Need recommendations for home printers that do stickers/decals

I need to buy a color inkjet or laser printer that will handle outdoor stickers (i.e. vinyl, mylar or polyester). Under $500, the more under the better. Printer must have at least average to above average print quality for graphics, connect to the PC via some sort of cables (I do not use wireless stuff), and be XP Pro compatible. I am slowly in transition to Linux, but that could take a couple years to do, plus longer to learn GIMP, so printers must work with XP Pro. The stickers will be mostly for my use, but I may do occasional small-lot custom orders (like maybe 500 stickers) to pay for ink and such. If you can recommend any currently available brands/model numbers that fit the requirements, please advise, and I will surely look into them.

Did you ever get any recommendations because I am looking for the same type of printer for the same use.

Thanks!

Ask a Question