Print from USB connection and Ethernet to one printer

RAL

I have a HP LaserJet Pro 200 color Printer M251n and want to print to it USB from 1 stand alone PC not networked for security reasons. I also want to print to the same printer over ethernet from several networked PC's. The problem is printers normall only allow the use of either USB or ethernet but not both at the same time. Is there a configuration tweak available to make both USB and ethernet connections active at the same time? Alternatively is there a device available which connects USB or ethernet to the printer and ethernet to the network which would allow the standalone PC to connect to the device via USB and all other PC's to print to the printer via ethernet? Any help would be much appreciated.:D

I too have the HP LaserJet Pro 200 color Printer M251. USB Networked with 3 computers. I can print from my Iphone and laptop to the HP without any problems. You have to enter the wifi password and all works great. However, the HP's printer is starting to ghost, I think it is from NON HP printer cartridges. Servicing did not help.

Ask a Question