Printer for Photography

Hi all

I'm into photography and my last printer hp C410b has just died on me, so I'm on the hunt for a reliable photo printer max budget £200. A printer that could handle A4 paper would be great, speed is not a factor here. SD card slot and WiFi or Bluetooth would be great also. Looks and style not important really as long as the quality of the prints are top notch.
Fax not important.
Scanner would be great.

I would also be willing to look into buying a used one.

Any suggestions much appreciated.
Smudger

For photo printing, I believe Epson are the best. I could go into the tech details as to why, but it would be best not to confuse you.

HP and Canon also make fantastic Photo printers and with their latest technology in ink and ink delivery, some of their low end units are in most ways comparable to the epsons, but epson has been at the forefront of photo quality printing for some years and I have always preferred epsons for this purpose over most others.

have a look http://www.epson.com.au/products/printers_all_in_ones/Printers_For_Home/index.asp

Ask a Question