Printer Help Please

I'm totally at a loss. I am trying to print continious checks from a VB program through Win XP. I am using a Epson LQ-590 printer. I have the most up to date driver for the printer and the printer seems to print fine. The problem is.......the first check prints correctly but the second and following checks print to far down the page. I attempted to change my printer settings through Epsons Remote Configuration Software but no luck.....the checks print the same. 1st one prints where it is suppose to and the rest are off by about 7 inches. Basically every check prints at the top of the page.

The best I can explain it, is the checks should print ever 7 inchs instead of every 11 inches ( roughly) No matter what I try to get the checks to print every 7 inches...nothing seems to work.

I did try changing the printer setting in server properties. no luck....same thing....1st prints fine and the folllowing are off.

Does anybody have any suggestions.

Your help is greatly appreicated.

Ask a Question