Printer recommendation for light useage

In the past, I have been going with Canons and currently have an Epson XP-820 because it have been having problems and I finally got the end of life error. I have been sticking with these two brands because of the individual cartridges and the ease of refilling them myself. I didn't really realize this, probably because I refill them myself so the ink usage is not a big problem, but my current one must go through a lot of ink in cleaning cycles because I hardly use it. I never considered HP printers in the past because I thought they were a bad deal with the 3 colors in one cartridge having to replace the whole thing if just one color is out, but looking at the instant ink program, that might be a good deal for me now because I definitely print more than 50 pages a month most months. A head cleaning all the time wouldn't matter since you are only charged per page. So anyways, here is what I am looking for:

A printer for home use, All in one, as I definitely scan documents on occasion and actually sometimes scan a large batch at a time on occasion so the ADF is nice, as I currently have one.

Print mostly documents, that contain color and black. I do want to be able to print occasional photos that look nice as it is convenient to print at home, but if I have to print a large amount of photos, I get it done at the store.

Inexpensive ink. Either something I can refill or use the HP instant ink program as I print well below 50 pages per month. Something that won't get a clogged print head either from low usage.

Ask a Question