Printing double prints issue

hi guys,

I hope someone can help me on this or atleast try to explain where to look. This might be the wrong forum but decided to give it a shot anyway.

I have a issue where a user sends a print to a network queue and if i have the queue open to see what's printing, I see two jobs going through the same queue. The weird bit begins that a copy of the print is being sent to another printer on a different subnet. I've made sure that theres no ip conflict or DNS issues. No one else is having this issue (that I'm aware of) and when other users print to the same print queue, I only see one job. So it makes me believe that it's something to do with the user's machine.

Also when she sends a print, even do I see two jobs go through the print queue from her machine, when I look at the queue on the print server, I only see one job going through.

She's using Windows 7 64bit and the server is Windows 2008 R2.

I hope the above makes some sort of sense. If you need me to clarify anything, please let me know.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Ask a Question