Printing Nice Glossy Flyers

I'm trying to figure out how to make really nice glossy flyers for a family friend, however i'm not sure whether its the paper im getting wrong, or my printer. I'm actually currently looking for a nice new printer (any recommendations?)

Can any give me some advice on this?

Recommendations will depend on exactly what you want to use it for. How many fliers will you be printing?

Well if you want glossy flyers that are similar to photos in quality you need glossy card paper... you need an inkjet printer which can hit around 4800 x 1200 dpi .. or around there for good quality like 4 x 6 inch photos

I agree that it would depend on what you will be using the printer mostly for. Inkjet is good with photos especially if you use glossy to semi-gloss paper. If you'll be having more text on the flyers then matte is more recommended.

The other thing to consider is the type of paper and the type of ink. I've tried to use one brand of paper in a printer of another brand and they didn't play well together. The printer manufacturers formulate the ink to work with their paper and their paper to work with their ink. It may not be the cheapest, but you can usually get the best results by sticking with one brand for all your supplies.

Flyers are the most effective and low costing promotional item to spread your words throught out the community. All flyers are printed on the quality 80/100lb glossy text stock. sireprinting.com use the blend of advance printing methods to give you quality printing.

you can use an inkjet printer which can produce around 4800 x 1200 Dpi .. or around there for good printing quality.

Printing on a paper with a nice glossy finish would be a good idea. You also have to make sure that yoru printer is capable of such quality.

Ask a Question