Samsung Easy Document Creator Not Launching

Win 10 Pro on a Lenovo x-1 2nd gen tablet. Have a Samsung M2885FW multifunction. Twice I've downloaded the drivers from both the Samsung and HP sites. Printer and wireless connection work fine. Easy Print Manager launches and works fine. If I try to scan from there, or try using Easy Document Creator, I keep getting the install message for EDCInstallHelper.exe and do you want this program to make changes on your machine? I always say Allow. But when trying to launch Easy Document Creator and which will allow me to scan, I keep getting the message "Unable to launch application. Please install the application properly." I am an Administrator on my machine so its not that, and I've downloaded the setup installer files from both Samsung and HP. In the Easy Printer Manager I have the Scan Activation set to Enable. Anybody have ny idea what is going on with launching the all-important Easy Document Creator? Thanks for your time!

Win 10 Pro on a Lenovo x-1 2nd gen tablet. Have a Samsung M2885FW multifunction. Twice I've downloaded the drivers from both the Samsung and HP sites. Printer and wireless connection work fine. Easy Print Manager launches and works fine. If I try to scan from there, or try using Easy Document Creator, I keep getting the install message for EDCInstallHelper.exe and do you want this program to make changes on your machine? I always say Allow. But when trying to launch Easy Document Creator and which will allow me to scan, I keep getting the message "Unable to launch application. Please install the application properly." I am an Administrator on my machine so its not that, and I've downloaded the setup installer files from both Samsung and HP. In the Easy Printer Manager I have the Scan Activation set to Enable. Anybody have ny idea what is going on with launching the all-important Easy Document Creator? Thanks for your time!

Hello, I have the same problem. do you already have a solution?

thx

Ask a Question