Samsung Xpress C410W status leds blinking

I have acquired the above printer and was able to print a test page. I then downloaded a driver for Windows 10 and upon switch on the Eco, WPS, and the Status started blinking. I have purchased 4 genuine Samsung toner cartridges as non Samsung cartridges had been installed.Any help would be appreciated

I have the same problem with Samsung CLP-365W. Downloaded the latest driver from HP for Win 10. Now all LEDs flash. Bought new "compatible" toner cartridges (all 4) and installed them. When I turn printer on, without connecting anything to computer, the LEDs flash. Did HP software download a virus into the program memory of the printer? Is there a fix or work-around?

I had same problem with my Samsung Xpress C410W. I had a bit paper jam.then firmware upgrade then all light blinking and not-usable anymore. I had non-genuine toner. xxxx Solution: even though HP says you can not backward firmware upgrade, you can!

I did it and now mine is working*****

what I did:

go following web address and download old firmware:

https://drivers.softpedia.com/get/P...g-Xpress-C410W-Printer-Firmware-3xx0202.shtml

then download it and unzip it. I disconnected my computer from internet and uninstalled all Samsung softwares. then I connect printer through USB (computer recognized my USB printer though). then I ran SL-C410W_V3.xx.02.02.exe and waited till green lights solid. everything is fixed now. I can use my non-genuine toner as well!! *********

Ask a Question