Samsung Xpress C460W‎ vertical white line/blur on one side of page

Hello,
Everytime I print a photo that nearly covers the entire page, a white-ish/grey-ish line is present. The line is blurry and not even. I have tried all the service features on the printer's LCD menu like cleaning, calibrate, print test pages etc but nothing has helped.
I am not sure, but I think this problem started after I printed some self-adhesive labels that apparently were meant for inkjet printers and not laser (I did not have the paper's retail packaging, so I did not know). I thought maybe somehow one of the toners got damaged, but I have exchanged the black toner and that did nothing.
I am attaching a scanned printout where the line is fully visible. The print looks worse after I scanned it for some reason, it does not look that bad in reality (it's really darker!), but you get the idea.
Let me know if you have any ideas of what the problem might be and how to fix it. Thanks! Kristina

Attachments

• print.jpg
    print.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 378

Ask a Question