Samsung Xpress C480w color streaks

Hello,
Suddenly, I get streaks when printing a page on a Samsung Xpress C480w. See attached file that I get with a scan on the same printer.
When I scan in colors, the colors are not visible. So, I scanned it in black & white.
I never encountered such a flaw before.
I launched the printer diagnostics, but no fault has been detected and the test page has the fault, as you can see.
The imaging unit was replaced about 2 weeks ago, and it works well.
Thank you for your ideas about this problem.

Hi, thank you for your answer.
It was not an original Samsung drum, but a compatible part : CLT-R406, which is the Samsung reference. As I said, when I scanned in colors, the colors are not visible. So, I scanned it in black & white. But I don't know how to attached this scan in my message.

could be a faulty drum unit being the issue that is causing the issue, it's 90% chance that it's the drum unit causing these issues. very hard as could be toner issue but very rare on these.

The magenta cartridge has been replaced very recently. As I have another Samsung Xpress C480w printer, I swapped the 2 magenta cartridges. But that didn't fix the fault. So, most probably, it comes from the imaging unit.

The magenta cartridge has been replaced very recently. As I have another Samsung Xpress C480w printer, I swapped the 2 magenta cartridges. But that didn't fix the fault. So, most probably, it comes from the imaging unit.
Does sounds its the drum unit ( imaging unit that is causing the issue)

Ask a Question