Samsung Xpress M2022 - Spontaneous Churning?

Hi all, I've got a bit of an issue with my Samsung Xpress M2022 in that it's been churning every now and then, seemingly at random, but it's likely not just spontaneous churning, there's gotta be a reason for it, right? When I say churning I mean whatever the printer does before you'd print something, spooling is perhaps the correct term, although it's not looking for paper, so not quite sure what it's doing. It started doing this last week after my power was out for a couple of hours, ever since it came back on it does this churning every so often, could be 10 mins apart, 20 mins, I'm not exactly sure if there's a real pattern to it, but it's been doing it so often the printer gets really hot and I've had to unplug it and only plug it in when I want to use it, which is a little frustrating. It's not a wireless printer, but I've connected it to an old Airport so that I can use it wirelessly over my home network. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and/or how I might go about correcting it? Thanks in advance.

Ask a Question