Scan to Cloud on ET-2750?

Trying to get scan to cloud to work so that my daughter can start a scan from her ChromeBook. However, on the epson connect website, the Scan to Cloud option does not even exist. Printer, Email Print, and Remote Print are the only options. Scan to Cloud does not exist. Is this printer not supported in that manner? How else can I start a scan from the Chrome Book?

I can print from the Chrome Book, so that works. I can also print from our iMac. I can scan from the iMac but only by using the Image Capture or the Epson Smart Scan software. I cannot scan from the printer's control panel. Not sure if that additional information helps.

Thanks. Bill.

Is this true for the ET-2850 as well? I hope not, as that was one of the key features I considered when buying the ET-2850, and it even documents this feature in the User Guide. However, like the above customer, I too do not see the "Scan to Cloud" option when logging into the Epson connect website. What's up with that?!
Epson - can you please clarify?
Thanks

Ask a Question