Scan to email MG7550

Using Windows10 with a Cannon MG7550 I am trying to find out how I can scan a document which will create an e-mail. I can copy no trouble and scan, but having scanned, I cannot find out how to send the document out as an e-mail. Can only help me please?
Regards,
RonBin

Your scanned copy is a photo of original. Therfore you can send it as attachment to any email.

Thanks for coming back to me. I realise it is a copy and a sheet of paper showing the copy is ejected from the machine but that doesn't enable me to send it as an e-mail. To do so, I would have to create an e-mail and type the contents of the document on it, something which would nullify what I want to do which is, put a copy of a document in the Mg7550 plate, select "Scan" then select "Attach to E-Mail" then "Local (USB) " then "Scan". Then go to my inbox click "New E-mail" and find a blank email with an attachment attached ready to send, once I have added the addressee. I know it can been because I used this method a while ago but cannot remember how I did it, neither can I find any instructions in the user manual! Getting too old!
Cheers,
RonBin

Ask a Question