Seeking Advice on Selecting Optimal Fonts for Packaging Design

Hallo everyone!

I'm struggling to choose the best fonts for my packaging design project. I want fonts that not only look visually appealing but also effectively convey the brand identity and message to potential customers.

Can the community offer insights and recommendations on selecting the most suitable fonts for packaging?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Justin

When selecting fonts for packaging design, focus on readability, brand consistency and visual appeal. Consider the target audience, product type and overall brand image.
Opt for clear, legible fonts that convey the brand's personality and complement the packaging design. Limit the number of fonts to maintain coherence and avoid clutter.

Experiment with font pairings to create hierarchy and visual interest. Lastly, test the readability of the chosen fonts at various sizes and on different backgrounds to ensure optimal impact on the final packaging. Playing with font sizes during packaging design is a fun for my.

Bust of luck!

Ask a Question