Sharing / local print issues

Hi,

I've got quite an interesting issue at work - I've managed to install a printer using the local admin account - prints fine. Shared the printer and also added it to a couple of servers and again, it prints fine. The only time I cannot print with it is when I log on with any domain account to the computer it's installed on... I can print from any other machine, but not the local machine when logged into the domain!

I've been scratching my head for ages - tried all sorts but have finally given up... So if anyone has ideas or pointer, I promise they'll be greatly appreciated!

If I've posted this to the wrong forum area, apologies - point me in the right direction and I'll get it sorted.

Thanks for (hopefully) all the help!

dise83

I'm not into server side stuff, but could it be simply some restriction which stops the user using a local resource, opposed to it being a networked resource?

Ask a Question