Stripes on Stylus 1400

I've been using a stylus 1400 for about 5 years now. I haven't used it in about 6 months. When I tried to print and image yesterday, there were stripes of various lengths across the entire page. Even after printing several test pages, they all have the same marks in exactly the same places on each page. I did nozzle checks, head cleaning, and print head alignments and also installed new ink cartridges, but that had no effect. Any ideas as to what may be the issue? Thanks.

Attachments

• test page.JPG
    test page.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 196
I'm sorry to say this, but as per your picture you posted, it clearly show a printhead failure, A new printhead must be installed , if continue like this it can blow up your mainboard, and printer wont power on again,maybe you performed too much head cleaning operation and that will damage the joint inside and the printhead circuit damaged,

I'm sorry to say this, but as per your picture you posted, it clearly show a printhead failure, A new printhead must be installed , if continue like this it can blow up your mainboard, and printer wont power on again,maybe you performed too much head cleaning operation and that will damage the joint inside and the printhead circuit damaged,
Thank you. I don't know how that could have happened as I've only ever done one head cleaning. Is it easy to install a new printhead?

Ask a Question