SX600FW not printing after cleaning

Hello, I had some problems with my epson printer because I havent used it for ages the ink probably dried.

A few weeks ago I wanted to print something again and first I had to replace some inks as they were empty. I replaced the empty ink and the printed paper was missing a lot. The black color wouldnt print, everything else did.
So I bought a cleaning solution off of the ebay and cleaned all 4 ink heads on the printer. After trying again nothing would print at all. So, doing some automatic head cleaning processes and taking out ink cartridges and placing them back in, I got the red to work but very weak. The test print has a lot of missing lines and the other 3 colors dont even print now.

What should I do now? Should I want some time after using the cleaning solution, or the ink didnt even came to the print head yet? I tried 5 test papers and there were no improvements, they were all the same.

Ask a Question