Trouble in printing

Hello here,

I have such trouble in printing from exel file. i have windows 7, i got new printer canon, i installed driver of it correctly. when i printing from word file there is listed my printer and it is ok works but when i want to print ecxel file there is not listed printer to choose.

what is problem?

please help me, thanks in advanced.

also trouble is to set that printer as default.

Odd. Works with Word, but not Excel.

What about printing from other apps, like from your browser?

Are you ... sure ... the printer isn't listed? Do you have multiple printers? Sometimes with multiple printers, you have to scroll to the left or right to see the full selection of printers.

Odd. Works with Word, but not Excel.

What about printing from other apps, like from your browser?

Are you ... sure ... the printer isn't listed? Do you have multiple printers? Sometimes with multiple printers, you have to scroll to the left or right to see the full selection of printers.

i uninstalled other printers from there. when i push print there is only one send to onenote nothing more to select.

What happens when you try to print from a built-in app of Win-7 like Paint? Can you create a .jpg with some solid circles and rectangles, and try to print from your Canon printer.

BTW, what model of Canon printer do you have?

Does the printer behave better with USB? (if that isn't what you are using?) Is the printer on a network, or local? Wireless?

I've never used OneNote, but I think it may be handled as a "virtual printer". Or not?

Ask a Question