Trouble with V600 Scanner

Having a problem trying to use my Epson V600 scanner with slides and negatives and this site was Spell recommended to me by a trusted internet friend.

Scanner keeps coming back telling me to remove the slide/negative holder. Unit will scan if the holder is removed but that leaves no way to position slides or get negatives off the glass plate of the scanner.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

Thanks,
Craig

Wow, thanks, what a simple fix. Can't believe I was putting the slide tray holder on the wrong side all this time and didn't notice. Your help fixed my problem, at least the one problem with the scanner, me maybe not so much. :)

Now to start scanning in about 2,000 negatives that I found in storage.

Thanks again for the help,
Craig

I'm still having a problem with scanning slides and negatives. When using the desktop computer and scanning four slides or negatives the preview shows all four items but after hitting the scan button only one shows up scanned. Using the same scanner on the laptop everything works fine.
Thought this was and still must be a software issue or software setting issue. To try a solve any software issues, I have update the desktop computer with a new mother board, CPU, graphics card and new (out of the box) "C" drive. Then downloaded Windows 10 Professional but no luck.
If anyone has any ideas on setting or software conflicts that might help please let me know.

Thanks,
Craig

Ask a Question