Vintage printing: help identifying an HP Laserjet 4000 part

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Nopple, Feb 12, 2019.

  1. Nopple


    Feb 12, 2019
    Likes Received:
    Hi everyone,

    I have got a question about the good old printer HP Laserjet 4000.

    Does anyone know what’s the name of the big black part (internal component) that integrates nearly all the assemblies (Fusing, Delivery, Printer Drive, Paper Feed Guide, Tray 1 Pickup, Tray 1 for instance)?

    Its reference is RB1-8665 and its shape is on the drawing enclosed.

    Thanks for helping me!

    Nopple, Feb 12, 2019
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.