Waterproof Black 13400HC A waterproof inkjet Ink that works in thermal cartridge

The ink that is used in this cartridge is a waterproof black. This cartridge is a thermal inkjet cartridge boils the ink and it moves out of the cartridge. If this ink works in this type of cartridge it would seam that it would work in any cartridge in its class.

I want to run this same in that is used in the 134000HC in my black ink cartridges on my HP designjet 5000 black ink cartridge. WILL THAT WORK ?
I suppose I could just try it and find out.

Does anyone see any reasons why this ink would not work in ANY thermal ink cartridge.

I can buy the ink that refills this cartridge. It comes in a bottle that is not labled. Someone makes it knows its properties and ingreedence I need to know what kind of ink this is and its properties.

Can anyone tell me anything about the designjet 5000 black cartridges ? are the black UV printing cartridges the same whether they say dye or or UV.

Ask a Question