Waterslide Decal Papers Canon LBP611CN or similar

Hi there everyone I have a problem, that's why I'm here. Anyway can anyone help me to figure out what settings I need to apply for Water slide Transfer Decal paper within this Canon Laser Printer.

I'm new to this Laser printer as always dealt with Inkjets.I am sure other Canon Laser printers similar settings should apply
Anyway should I not receive any help I am sure I will find it once I've worn out the shoe leather of my sandals, or should i say the seat to my chair. Thanks.

Ian

Sorted. And Obviously a Top Secret? I could say more but would not waste my time here.

I'm glad you've got it sorted - but there's no need to take it personally that you didn't get a reply. This is a community where members can help one another other, so I can only assume that in this case there wasn't anyone familiar with this problem. By not posting the solution, it just exacerbates the problem. We don't have paid technicians from every printer company waiting to help people for free within the <24h between your posts - we're a free forum set up where people can help each-other, with some limited input from printer technicians when they have a chance to help.

I have no clue what I was going on about back then so pardon me if i was a little off hand. I should have posted a fix instead once I knew, but not being around this subject for over a year I have no clue what the problem was however I will be doing some more decal work soon.

Ask a Question