WF-2630

So a year ago I bought an xp-310 printer. After a few days, it was constantly saying it was offline, even though it would be connected to wi-fi and able to print test pages. After finally giving up, I seemed to have made another mistake by getting another Epson printer. Now I have the WF-2630 and it's going through the same issues.

I removed the device from my computer because it kept saying it was offline and nothing was working. Big mistake. Now the printer can't even be found. I've tried re-installing the set up software but nothing's seems to be able to find the printer. However, my husband's computer is connected to the modem and somehow is able to print wirelessly to the printer, no problem. But from my computer nothing. I unplugged the printer and then all of a sudden, under my printer list on the computer, the fax part of the printer is there, but not the printing part. Printer used to show up as WF-2630 and then WF-2630 (FAX), but now only the fax one is there.

Please help!

Start over
First remove any WF-2630 from your computer
Click Control Panel -> Devices & Printers -> Right Click WF-2630 Fax Icon -> Select Remove
Re-install Printer following Epson video below:

or this one (doesnt matter which video you choose).

You must know your router SSID and Passphrase

Last edited:

Ask a Question