What is the best printer brand and model in terms of printing pictures

I just want to ask what it the best printer. What i mean is best in printing pictures, durable and would last for almost a year.

Laser printer is best printer. I'm using Laser printer last 3 years. it's printer quality better than other printers.

I really really really like the quality of the Canon i9900. It has seperate ink tanks for all colors and therefore you don't waste ink. The quality is really good as well.

RE: Printer For Pictures

Frankly, I have been very pleased with my Epson printer for pictures. Not only are the cartridges inexpensive, but the quality is awesome. My husband has a Tektronix printer (Xerox) printer that uses color sticks and this works very well too.:):)

I have used epson printers in the past and it has worked out very well for me, but the Epson printers dont seem as durable. I am now using a HP, but haven't printed pictures with it yet.

i would suggest the Canon Pixma pro 9500 it has loads of different colour cartridges giving a much better print quality and value for money when buying inks, it can also print to A3 aswell.

If you are only printing a few pictures I would choose and inkjet printer - HP Epson Canon. Colour laser printers can produce stunning results but the toner and the printer are expensive if you only do a small amount of printing

Ask a Question