What printer to get?

So guys i am from india and i dont really know much about printers but i need to get a new printer i am thinking about a all in one ink tank printer i will be printing a mostly black and white but i do print color as well , i will be printing close to 200 pages a month ( might increase a bit during times as i am a student ) i have researched some on my own but just cant decide what to get
The models i am looking at
1. Canon g3020
2. Epson L3150
3. Hp smart tank 516
4. Brother dcp t520W
i just cant decide between these 4 , i dont really know about brother, i know they make good laser printers but seems like the ink jet printers are printing black as dark grey and no BLACK which is not good for my job i need my music to look sharp

Hi
So guys i am from india and i dont really know much about printers but i need to get a new printer i am thinking about a all in one ink tank printer i will be printing a mostly black and white but i do print color as well , i will be printing close to 200 pages a month ( might increase a bit during times as i am a student ) i have researched some on my own but just cant decide what to get
The models i am looking at
1. Canon g3020
2. Epson L3150
3. Hp smart tank 516
4. Brother dcp t520W
i just cant decide between these 4 , i dont really know about brother, i know they make good laser printers but seems like the ink jet printers are printing black as dark grey and no BLACK which is not good for my job i need my music to look sharp

Hello,

You can opt HP Ink Tank 310 Printer, which is more suitable for home and small office purposes. I think you may get satisfied with this printer.

One more suggestion, instead of going for random brands, look at the different websites to recognise the latest brands in the market with advanced features.

Ask a Question