which printer can print on toilet paper?

Help me with this... I need to put full color print on toilet paper... any one can write me which printer will be able to do that??
Thanks!
Niko

You would probably have to get the strongest paper available so that it doesn't get destroyed in the printer... Alternately, get a toilet paper company's logo and print that onto normal A4 paper in a diagonal fashion, then print over the top of that, then cut the paper with a perforated cutter to make it look like it is TP? hahaha

Help me with this... I need to put full color print on toilet paper... any one can write me which printer will be able to do that??
Thanks!
Niko

Hello Niko, any luck on finding a printer, I am in Canada and trying to find a printer that will print on toilet paper, any ideas? Thanks

I too am looking for a printer that would work on toilet paper. I thought there are only specialty printers that are really expensive that would do this but if there is another option please let me know.

I was in contact with a TP company, they would not divulge brand, but they build there own or modify a printer in the $10,000 range. This company wants to sell there TP division for 250,000 located in Illinois. I just want that printer, Im in Canada and no threat to anyone in the US, just need that printer which I believe is easily and cheap to build or modify. I will pass that TP company onto you, I cant think of it right now. I will get back to you. Also I sent a message to "justtoiletpaper.com in NJ, they would not respond.

liquidshirts.com is the TP company I contacted. the owner Jim Carlberg advised me his dad invented the machine (i believe it was a modification) back in the 70,s. he said it has pumped out millions of rolls, and they make 250,000 in a normal year.

We just need to find out what kind of printer? Let me know, take care

Blake

well until today I did not think there was a market for custom printed toilet paper, it actually seems like a pretty good idea

:)

Ask a Question