Which Printer?

Hi
I am looking for a printer that will print on 300gsm card - I keep buying printers that state they do but they don't!
Currently have an HP ink jet home printer but it will only take max. 200gsm even though states it will take all weights?
I am looking to print Birthday cards, business cards etc
Many thanks

D

Deleted member 14725

Hi
I am looking for a printer that will print on 300gsm card - I keep buying printers that state they do but they don't!
Currently have an HP ink jet home printer but it will only take max. 200gsm even though states it will take all weights?
I am looking to print Birthday cards, business cards etc
Many thanks
I honestly have no idea about this for new modern models, because as you explain, some state supporting certain gsm but when you try they don't, they have issues, or just can't... so yes I've been there.

I'm not sure what's the equivalent of 300gsm and 200gsm in thickness, at least the Canon PRO-9000 supports 1.2 millimeters. I also own the IX6810 and supports thick paper but can't find specs to share, both models need to specify thick paper when printing.

Ask a Question