Windows 8.1 and Lexmark X9575

I have a lexmark X9575. Out new HP Envy computer has windows 8.1. Our printer will print but will not scan. Can anyone help me get this part of our all in one working?

If it's scanning to email you are talking about, you need to go the web interface of the copier, and fill in the correct SMTP and DNS-settings. Ask your ISP for this information, or just google it.

If it's scanning to email you are talking about, you need to go the web interface of the copier, and fill in the correct SMTP and DNS-settings. Ask your ISP for this information, or just google it.
My problem occures when I try to scan a picture. I place it on the printer bed, push scan, and then in the display window it says "Downloading scanning applications list from your computer. Please wait". Then after a minute or so it says, "Cannot retrieve scan applications list from your computer". I heard on another forum that I should download the driver update for windows 7, but don't want to risk it without some concurance from another lexmark user. I'm sorry but I am not as computer literate as i would like to be. Can you help me with this?

Last edited:

Ask a Question